Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I hope all the mums out there have a lovely day.
This year Mothers day seems to be a little bitter-sweet for me. I live in a different state to my mum and so will not be seeing her tomorrow. For the last couple of years that I've been living in Melbourne it hasn't bothered me too much that I haven't seen my mum on mother's day, as I have visited alot throughout the year. However, this year I have a full time job, which means no more spontaneous, or lengthy trips to Adelaide! I haven't been home since my niece was born in February, and I realise that's only three months but I really love my family, so it has been very hard for me. My mum is pretty amazing, and I am so lucky to have her. And I hope she has a great day!


My beautiful mum on her wedding day.

I will be celebrating Mothers day with my furbaby, celebrating his birthday (which was yesterday), with a bunch of his Boston Terrier buddies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment