Saturday 11 February 2012

I am Eleven.

My friend Genevieve made a documentary.
I went to see said documentary last night and was blown away by it. I left the screening feeling uplifted, hopeful, thankful and amazed that, 1. there are such beautiful and intelligent children in the world, and 2. that there is someone in the world like Genevieve who took the time to let us know. Genevieve won and IF award for it last year and she really deserved it. I don't want to give too much away, but I hope that everyone gets a chance to see this film because it made me view the world in a different light. Just watch the trailer and you'll understand:

I Am Eleven - trailer from I Am Eleven on Vimeo.


Go to the website to find out if it is screening near you, and if it is, you should definitely go see it, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment